FINANCIAL MARKET COURSES
Japanese Equity Market
Receivable Finance (New)
Lending - An Introduction
The Lending Cycle
Commodities - An Introduction (Revised)
Commodities - Trading (New)
Commodities - Livestock (New)
Commodities - Softs (New)
Primer – MiFID II/MiFIR (New)
Understanding Private Wealth Management Business
Private Wealth Management Products & Services
Primer – Smart Beta (New)
Available on iPad and Android tablets as well as desktop
Credit Risk Appetite – Customer & Industry Risk
Credit risk appetite varies considerably by customer type. Credit extended to a customer must comply with the lender’s credit risk appetite – proposals outside appetite may be approved, but only exceptionally.
Banks also need to manage industry risk – the risk that companies in a particular industry will be negatively impacted by various internal and external factors.
This course looks at how banks identify, manage, and mitigate both customer and industry risk.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Describe how credit risk appetite differs depending on the customer type
• Explain how banks identify and manage industry risk
Topic 1: Customer Risks
• Customer Groups
o Customer Groups: Aggregation of Facilities
• Customer Types & Concentration Limits
• Credit Facilities & Credit Risk Appetite
• Other Appetite Considerations
• Proposals Outside Credit Risk Appetite
Topic 2: Concentration Risk
• The Importance of Industry Classification
• Industry Classification Codes
• Understanding & Assessing Industry Risk
• Setting Industry Risk Appetite
• Reporting & Managing Industry Risk
Credit Risk Appetite – An Introduction - View Now
ESTIMATED COMPLETED TIME
Credit Risk Appetite- Product & Country Risk
This course explores the issues surrounding the identification of country risk, describing the methods used by banks to ensure country risks are identified and managed effectively and risk appetite is not exceeded.
Intuition engages with over 30 accreditation bodies to ensure Know-How can be used for CPE credits. If your organization needs CPE from a body not listed below, contact us and we will endeavour to have them included.
© Copyright 2016 by Intuition. All Rights Reserved.